Assisting health insurance



When submitting documents to obtain a temporary residence permit, a foreigner must demonstrate that he or she has health insurance or proof that the insurer covers the costs of treatment in Poland. This means having insurance that covers the costs of treatment in Poland, i.e. enabling the use of medical and hospital services (gives the right to use the help of a doctor in a clinic, as well as the possibility of hospital treatment), or a current policy stating that the insurer will cover the costs of treatment. Our company offers assistance in preparing all necessary documentation based on the information you provide us.