Polish Law company helping to solve all your legal issues!

In Poland, If you find yourself lost in the maze of regulations, have limited time, or dislike standing in long queues and dealing with complicated bureaucratic matters – Our specialist Team of Polish Lawyers lead by Anna Maria Rozek, a former politician and international lawyer with a wide range of experiences, will offer solution to your legal cases.

    Contact form

    Legal Wings

    Welcome to Legal Wings, your one-stop solution for all your administrative and legal needs in Poland. Our services range from obtaining a PESEL number, residence registration, and EU residence permits to opening bank accounts and converting driving licenses. Pursuing higher studies? We offer guidance for academic pursuits in Poland. Additionally, we assist with car registration, vehicle inspection, ePUAP services, and NGO registration.

    Navigating housing rentals, real estate purchases, or the intricacies of PIT? Our team is here to help. We also provide support for health insurance, auditing for foreign worker employment, and reporting lost documents or TRC. Our sworn translation services cover languages like Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi at competitive rates within Warsaw. Furthermore, we assist with criminal and administrative matters, ZUS, legal representation, 500+ benefits, the Pol’s card, work notifications for Ukrainian citizens, seasonal work permits, school applications, and taxi licenses. For all your tax and financial consultations, trust Legal Wings to guide you every step of the way.

    Dla cudzoziemców

    We've helped so many people
    40 +

    Services for you
    300 +

    Translated documents
    Frequently Asked Questions

    To obtain temporary residency in Poland, an applicant must provide a valid passport, proof of financial support, and proof of accommodations in Poland. Additionally, the applicant must have a specific reason or purpose for residing in Poland, such as work or study.

    To start a business in Poland as a foreigner, you need to register the business with the National Court Register and obtain a tax ID number. You will also need to provide proof of financial resources, a business plan, and other necessary documentation.

    To obtain permanent residency in Poland, you must first obtain temporary residency. After five years of continuous temporary residency, you can then apply for permanent residency with the appropriate documentation.

    Legal Wings ensures the correct process of obtaining a work permit through their experienced legal team, who possess thorough knowledge of the legal and administrative procedures involved. They also assist clients with the collection and submission of necessary documents and provide advice on any issues that arise during the process.

    To obtain a driving license in Poland, you must first complete a medical examination and provide proof of identity and residency. Additionally, you must pass a theoretical and practical driving exam.

    Legal Wings provides translation services for legal documents, academic transcripts, business contracts, and other important documents in multiple languages.

    Legal Wings offers personalized and comprehensive legal services tailored to each client's needs. They have a team of experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of Polish law and administrative procedures. Legal Wings also provides transparent and competitive pricing with no hidden fees. They offer support in various legal areas and ensure that their clients receive prompt and efficient service.


    Warszawa, Poland

    Marszałkowska 55/73 office 58

    We are open from Monday to Friday

    08:00 - 18:00

    Phone/WhatsApp: +48 538 328 975


      Contact form

      Kontakt Legal Wings