Obtaining / Converting Driving License (Prawo jazdy)



You can drive a car in Poland if you have a driving license issued by any of the countries participating in the Vienna Convention. This document is recognized by the countries of the European Union, the CIS, the European Free Trade Association and others. Important! In Poland, if you have a certificate from your home country, you can only travel for six months after moving. If you are planning a longer stay in the country, you will have to exchange your driving license for a Polish one. This may even involve the need to take a driving test. Our team will take care of all formalities related to obtaining this document. Just contact us via the contact form, e-mail (office@legalwings.pl) or telephone number +48 538 328 975.