Assisting PIT



Every person officially working in Poland is obliged to report their income. This is done using the PIT-37 declaration, which takes into account all the employee’s income. In Poland, this tax is often referred to as “personal income tax”. The data is collected from the PIT-11 declaration, which the employer must submit to the tax office and provide a copy to the employee. In this statement, the employer indicates how much money the employee earned in a given year.