Assisting in reporting lost or stolen documents/TRC



The residence card is a document confirming the identity and legal status of a foreigner’s stay in Poland. Since it is a plastic card with the owner’s photo, it is easy to lose. If you lose your card, please inform the office that issued it immediately. If you find yourself in such a crisis
situation, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Our team of lawyers will report this problem on your behalf and advise you on the next steps you should take. In the above- mentioned situation, you must first provide the office with the necessary documentation within 14 days of the loss of the document. Our company provides comprehensive services, so we will take care of all activities that are necessary in this situation. Based on the information you provide us, we will create an appropriate application, provide you with a list of necessary documents and forward everything to the office. You do not have to worry about the lack of an identity document, because correct performance of the above-mentioned activities guarantees receiving a certificate of legal residence in Poland. In the event of a crisis, feel free to contact our company and our team of experienced lawyers will make every effort to normalize your situation.